페이지

일요일, 8월 29, 2010

Vacation in Penang ^^

27th August 2010~ [first day]

10:00a.m__ We start off to Penang.

10:30a.m__ On the way, we had our breakfast (Sandwich make by Yurika) ^^
1:30p.m__We were crossing the Penang brige.

2:36p.m__ We reached Eden Seaview Condo.

3:00p.m__ After put down the luggages n changed our clothes, we went to the beach.

3:30p.m__ We ate ice-cream before walk to the beach.

Yurika n me rode on the horse! It was so fun!

Thn, we sat banana boat! Actually I dun wan to sit banana boat... but... I dun wan to wait for them alone myself... so I was be forced to sit it~
wow~ quite excited! So scare...n I keep on shouting! ><>
Eddy n Yurika also rode the motorboat! It was so scary for me..they really brave! hahaha. . XD

5:15p.m__We were so hungry n wanna find somethings to eat!
After we rest n take shower, we went to The Ship to had our dinner!I ate a plate of black peper chicken chop. $rm20.90
Eddy ate lamb chop. $rm 33.90
Yurika ate spegetti. $rm16.90

Kean ate chicken chop too. $rm20.90

8:00p.m__After our dinner, we went to Happy Mart to buy some food n drinks.^^

8:30p.m__We bought some souvenir for ourself ,Florence n Freida too...

9:00p.m__We went bck to condo ( rest ,watch Jackass , ply ply n sleep)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3