페이지

화요일, 8월 24, 2010

30 hours famine ^^ [21 Aug 2010 ]

**30 hours famine**
After breakfast, my frens n I walk to chinese school~ ^^
On the way, we were so nervous n happy!
DIY camp was start after we changed our 30 hours famine T-shirt. :D
We r group No.4...My group members r..
*Xiaostop (dai dai lou)
*Si Ping ( dai lou [leader])
*Freida [my sis] (so lucky rite? XD)
*sait ling (my fren)
*Kim wah
*Wei Xiong
*Pei Yi [from Bidor]
*Jia Xin [from Bidor]
*me
This photo show whn we design our own 'house' ,shoes n cloth...



hahahha~

Next game was really amusing!!

We have to follow the instruction on a paper n start the game...

The games were so difficult .... example: blow balloon til the balloon burst, put both of legs into a box of cold water to find some thing, make clay, etc....

wow~ it was so interesting! Very thx for them who think alot of games ^^

At nite, after we took bath n rest, we watched movie n sang karaoke! :D

Whn sleep time, it was really funny!

They r abit noisy lo~ xD

So....we doesnt sleep very well n keep making noise there whn everyone already slept.... xD (unforgettable)

[Finish]

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3