페이지

화요일, 8월 24, 2010

30 hours famine ~ [22 Aug 2010]

Good morning everyone..... only 6 o'clock in the morning....
I looked weary whn I face the mirror....
we took photo of whole members with certificate...it was memorable...
hmmm....thn we move on to KL after daddy came n fetched our bags home...
On the way, I took many photo with Ying Chyi ... n got alot of fun.. ^^
n.....I took Powchee n Saitling sleep face... ps ya~

We reach Bukit Jalil! I was so happy!

I was do some face painting on my face...It was nice n cool! I like it so much!

we can eat after we count down.. It was really 30 hrs din eat anything! unbelievable!! We can do it!!
After the concert,,... we went to Time Square for our dinner n shopping shopping!


Sushi king ! eat eat eat

Giodano! buybuy buy..


hmmm..... after tat...we have to leave there....

We ply games inside the bus n took many photo... really happy

2 hours later...we reached SR n have to say bye bye to my frens... :')

At the end... I want to share My Feeling:

  • I feel lucky because I born in a happines family...
  • I feel very thankful for giving me a chance to realize that hunger feelings...
  • Although we were very hungry...but at the end we sucess ^^
  • Although it was just 2 days...but really happy ~
  • The children r always suffer from hunger...but we can always have our breakfast,lunch n dinner even supper...but sometimes we still waste food...
  • From nw on... I'll do one's best , dun wan to waste too much food..
  • I hope everyone can help the pity children to Light up their Life~
  • They need our help ^^
  • & I hope next year I hav chance to join this camp again ~ :D

Thank you ^<

peace.... ^^v

[End]

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3