페이지

일요일, 8월 29, 2010

Vacation in Penang ~ Second day n Third day ~

28th August 2010 [Second day]

8:30a.m__Yurika n me woke up early because we wanna swim in the pool.

8:40a.m__We saw a board beside the pool -Pool Closed.
So both of us went bck to our condo n told Eddy.

9:15a.m__Thn we had our breakfast first.
Yurika n me ate American breakfast.
Eddy n Kean ate nasi goreng.

10:30a.m__Yurika n me went to swimming pool first.
She taught me how to swim! Thx alot! ^^

12:00p.m__We went to meet Eddy's fren after we took shower.
N we had our lunch at a seafood restaurant.

2:15p.m__We walked to Gurney Plaza. Shopping!
I bought a T-shirt for me n a T-shirt for Freida from Padini.
N I also bought Super Junior the fourth album! ><


5:00p.m__We went bck to our condo n rest a while. (I watched SJ album)

8:00p.m__We went back to Gurney Plaza to eat our dinner n Red Box.

2:48a.m__We went bck from Red Box karaoke! We was so tired. I asleep in the k room also... hehehe ..XD

3:00a.m__Slept..~~

29th August 2010 [Third day]

9:30a.m__I woke up.I ate maggie n drank milo.

10:30a.m__Yurika woke up. N they ate maggie.

Actually we wanna swim but it was rainy day.. :(

We talked about many things , for example: Flying elephant, Angle, Ghost, Phoenix, Human horse, Twelve branches used to designate years, Lucifer, Cupid n etc etc...

12:00p.m__ We check out. N went to Gurney Plaza .

1:00p.m__We went to Seoul Garden to eat our lunch.

3:00p.m__After that, we went bck to SR.

6:20p.m__We reached SR...

This trip was so abruptly. Hmm....

I'm so happy n enjoyable. I took many photos with Yuri Jie. ^^

I hav so many first time on this trip. Example: ride big horse,banana boat, swim....^^

I feel we r so lucky too..

I hope I'll go travel again n again with Yurika~ ^^

Vacation in Penang ~End~




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3