페이지

일요일, 8월 29, 2010

Introduction of trip to Penang~ By [S.N]

On 27th August, my greatest brother and sister in law
brought me to Penang for a pleasant vacation,
along with their pet, Kean,
the human-faced giant thin monkey.

Before I start, I would like to introduce
the person who involved in this wonderful journey.
My brother, is a very handsome and young robotic engineer,
who is now working in a japanese based company in Kuala Lumpur.
His IQ is very high, which can compare with geniuses like Albert Einstein.

Yurika, His wife, is a very beautiful young Japanese girl,
supporting my brother at his back,
always giving him strength and braveness,
and allow him to be successful in such a short time.
She is also very talented in learning new stuffs.
Her memory is brilliant and also,
her style is like a Super Model.

While Kean, is a human faced monkey,
huge but thin like a bamboo. He smiles like a freak,
with spooky noises like "eh he he he..."
His favourite food is smokey stuffs,
and his hobby is shiting around.


By Eddy san (SuperNormal) [leader]..

At last but not least, I would like to talk
about myself as a closure for this chapter.
I am a naive 14 year old teenager,
who love handsome faced guys, especially Korean Idols.
I don't know why I have such a good habit,
maybe I feel happy when I see their handsome faces,
Anyway, I am also an animal lover.
Kamsahamnida~

By Felicia Han Jae ( SuperNormal)


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3