페이지

일요일, 8월 28, 2011

Holiday Daily report-Day 1

Hi,everyone.
Yesterday night we had a lot of fun.
Very happy...:D
and.... very tired... xD
Mid-night, sang in Meetoto non-stop til 3:00a.m xDD

Today...
Feel like nothing...
But I haven study yet!
How!!
1 month! 1 month!
I am really scare of that!!
What should I do huh... ?!

September,... KOREAN WAVE IN MALAYSIA......
...
T^T
I wanna go....
But I can't!
I don't have enough time to study but go to concert?!
Impossible!
Kevin and DongHo will be the special MC that day!
**fainted**
but....I can do nothing....
Just........ keep on studying............. in the house...
Now everything also can't stop me....
I must revise!!!
Fighting!!! !!!
I know you guys will support those candidates!!!
Fighting!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3