페이지

화요일, 8월 23, 2011

Diary_ before bed time.

I don't know what to do.
I am stupid as I was believed you.
Everytime told us the same things but comes nothing.

I don't know what's my feeling now...
I can't describe it.
After dinner with family, I felt more tired.
I am very tired since I came back from tuition class.
My eyes was so tired and I wanna jump into the water.
I felt a bit stress recently...because I can't do well in the Trial exam and I hope I can improve my English and BM.

Although you guys didn't force me to study hard , but I'll do that too...
I know...every parents hope their daughter and son will be success.
I hope a month later...I won't let my family disappointed with me.
I will try my best ...

That's all for today...
My diary before bed time.
Goodnight and Sweet dreams
Fighting! \\^___^//


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3