페이지

화요일, 8월 23, 2011

Diary_after came back from school

I always thought I will be relax and feel alert after come back from school.
But no.
Always don't know my feeling...
I have my own attitude and temper...
I know I am hot temper and no one likes me.

I can't ask question?!
I said so many time about this...
Why I can't ask question huh??
After I ask somebody question sure got conflict..
Why?!

Always no people listen to me and nobody pay attention on me, do you think I feel good?!
I felt like I am crazy idiot, you know?
I was talking with my own and everyone ignore me...
All of you don't know me?
I have my own feeling....pls.

Fine....
I think I would not ask and not talk again,ok?
My fault ..my fault!
All are my fault!
All of you are right, only I am the most stupid and can't even control my own temper!

I be dumb better?
I be blind better?
I think I'm going to be crazy...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3