페이지

금요일, 7월 01, 2011

Time flies.....

Time flies............
Pra-tryer exam is coming soon...
then tryer.. then PMR...
Now I still not yet do revision...
What I am doing?
Watch drama... RunningMan...
lol..
when I can finish my whole Form 1 ,2 and 3 things?!
Stop playing n watching those things !
Just think about ur future la... aigo...
I also scare about u la... (talking with myself)
haix........ everyone didn't study also non of ur business! u should start! because u r stupid!
Difficult to keep things into the brain!
Actually...
I am not stupid also....
I can memorize the things that I like...
Their songs lyrics...
Their birthday...
their things.....
and many many things that I like n I want to know it...
Why I am like that...?
If I can love my books....
love my literature...
love Science...
History...
n all the subjects...
I will be the genius!
wahhahaha!!

hmmm....
face the truth...
I wont be like that...
I wont be the genius...
The thing that I can do is
just dream...

Now I will study some chinese essays... english essays...
Bye~
Hope you hav a nice day ^^

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3