페이지

일요일, 7월 10, 2011

fed up

The 2 things...
I wish to get...
Cry for it...
but no use.......
I can't get it because of someone ...
Family???
I asked sister to help...
she ignore me...... no any response....
...what for?!
Never help me...
I tried myself...
but failed...
I don't have any transport... I don't have money... I don't have...Qualifications...
I don't have Qualifications to get those things........
why I should follow their steps???
I really wish for it long ago...
I did everything! I checked for the details....... everything!!!
I wait for so long time!
I asked for your permission !
Why always promise me but never do!!!
why always let me disappointed with you!
FED UP!
FED UP!
If I can do it I wont ask for any help...
why should I?!
For what?!
I will try harder to search for thing that I need...
Once again... I WON'T ASK ANYONE FOR HELP IF I CAN DO IT!

댓글 2개:

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3