페이지

일요일, 5월 01, 2011

2nd May,2011

Today forgot to go to tuition...
overslept ==lll
really speechless...
10:00a.m tuition...
10:30 wake up...
11:10a.m. only realized that today got tuition...
haix...my life~~~

I don't know what to do...
I feel nothing...
This Friday Mid-year exam.
What can I do ?
Left 4 days...
But I didn't do anything...
I walk here walk there...
Still don't want to revise...
Mood-- is my excuse...
I no mood to study.
No mood to see Maths...
No mood to revise History.
I hate it!
How?
I scare..
Wanna die...
I dunno how...
Teacher hope us can get straight A's.
They let me be Murid Harapan .
I must tell them dun think too much!
I cant!

Nobody can tell me how is my future...
I must hard working!
To make my dreams come true....
But... I cant... really..

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3