페이지

일요일, 5월 29, 2011

29th May,2011

Finally, can come back to my blog!
I don't know how to active my blog that day.. so I registered another blog.com.
now ...how?!

______________________________________________

I'm really stupid!
Why I can't do anything?
Why I always don't know how to... ?
Why?
I don't know how to be a daughter...
Now I only realise that I really don't know
how to communicate with others...
I really d*mn don't know about communication
Generation gap??

I really feel I'm useless! I only can do all the
useless things!
I can't do anything well!
I am just a trouble maker!
I wont let people relax who are beside me...
I only know to ask people ''Why?! why like this?!
Cant do like that?!"
WHY I DIDN'T ASK MYSELF WHY?!
WHY I AM SO USELESS!!!
Be positive? HOW?!
Why? why nobody listen to me?
Why always ignore me?!
Everyone is indifferent to me!
Everyone listened to half of what I say then
sure get away from me and ignore me...
why?!

I'm really ..tired...
please...
Believe me... Listen to me... Talk to me...
Although I don't know how to communicate with others...
....
I'm really...!
Heart- break!
why now I only know!

Sometimes I feel speechless and good for nothing
when someone not believe me...
If everyone still treat me like that...
so so...
Totally speechless...
Sorry for always make trouble...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3