페이지

수요일, 4월 27, 2011

April 27th

Just came back from school.
Suddenly heavy rain...
Only went there for 20 minutes like that..
good for nothing...

I talk only
not scold and not complain
I ask only
not disagree u
Maybe u think I talk a bit rough to u...
but, That's my talking style ...
What wrong?
Do u think I'm wrong when I ask a question ?
Ask more question only can be success!
I like to ask 'Why? Why not that? Why do that? Do that useful ? '
U can answer ' ya. it's ok. try and see. It's like that.'
Y u must think that I'm disagree , complaining, beh song with u?
I just ask ...
After asking question , then I had learned a lesson...~
CANT?! If cant, y I need the mouth ?
just for scold others, complaining, n singing??
If u think it's right ... Is up to u...
But I'll ASK n ASK n ASK again whatever I want ... !!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3