페이지

월요일, 4월 25, 2011

25th April,2011

Maybe someone hope can get bigger house...
Maybe someone hope can become taller...
Maybe someone hope can become a singer...
Maybe someone hope can get nice result...
For me...
Of course I hope can get it...
Although at last I cant get it but at least i tried rite?
Try to do is better than nothing to do...
Maybe someone disagree with my decision... I understood.
I just tried to ask for more...
it's not wrong rite?
Hope all of u understand but not misunderstand.
Not ask for myself but everyone...
Sel-fish ?
I think it's not...
It's not a bad thing to have another ...
It's useful!
That's what I was saying...
Hope all of u understand what i need but not misunderstand...
Everyone have their own need...
If u think u need it's good for u...
If u think u don't need is up to u...


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3