페이지

화요일, 1월 11, 2011

Is all about my life,

Last Saturday (8th January 2011 )
6:20a.m A very early Saturday morning , I was awoke by phone alarm clock...
Originally this time should be still in a dream...( haha..thn...y not?)
hmm...Monday to Friday morning classes have been very tired...so Saturday n Sunday should sleep abit longer...
But! that day 0ur school had organized a cross-country run... haha
I was quite excited! It's was bout 4.5km..

>>> Start!! We ran for a while then stopped...ran for a while then stopped again...
hahahha... we just ply ply n just for fun... we were tooking photo... chatting... etc. xDD
really funny...!!
hmmm...Happy days pass quickly... 'Pain' day was coming....
The nxt day... My foot pain til almost cnt walk...hahaha
today still paining.... ai-goo....xDD hahahahha...I'm waiting for recover.. x)

That day..
Was my grandma birthday also..
My family n relatives gathered in the restaurant at TM.
One of my cousin-Bronson, he was cool n shy...
He doesnt want to take picture with my sister,so i suggested to my sister...
Let him play some phone games first, espeacially Racing Car,thn he will agree u to take photo with him.
haha... :DD he was really cute...

Today... (11th January 2011)
My parents was not at home just nw...
N I went to auntie Lily's house after school ended.
3:00p.m I went to Ashwini's house n her mom would fetch us to tuition centre in TM.
Ashiwini n I ran up to the centre n saw it was close by a lock.
her mom called Sir n asked. He said that today was no tuition.
We were shock...hahah!
We wasted the time going there...I was rushing my time to shower... do this do that...
but..finally, we had no tuition... muahahha xD
so..They do their things n we went bck...
Tonite... I'm still got tuition class in SR..
It was really busy on Tuesday...
N I must be tired.. :(
n have a nice dream tonite ya^^

(Is all about my life)



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3