페이지

금요일, 1월 28, 2011

Congratulations!!

Yesterday was my sis-Florence Chong graduation.
We reached SEGi about 5.00p.m
Waiting period, we ate dinner in Summit n I cut my bangs.
Finally, June ee came, popo came, n many many friends came...
I was very excited.

Whn we entered into the hall, we discovered that we had forgot to buy flowers.
So, we decided to go to Summit n bought the flowers.
Wen Hao ,Freida n me walked quickly to Summit,
It's shock whn we saw the florist was closed.
So we ran to another stairs, n went into a give shop.
We bought a bunch of flowers, there were a lot little cj7 inside.
It was really cute! thn we also bought a medium big size of bear, it was wearing a graduation cap.
After that, we ran back to SEGi .
oh o...It was too late...
The Graduation ceremony was began. hahaha!
Daddy n me busy recorded videos n took photos.

I really like one of the song she sang last night -Lascia Ch'io Pianga.
I like this song because it was really comfortable n soft.
She sang very well!
hmmm.... great!! ><

The graduation ceremony was ended, we took a lot of photo with her. My leg was really shake when we stood on the stage! haha!.
.END.

What a wonderful nite, I really enjoyed the nite.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3