페이지

화요일, 1월 04, 2011

GoodBye~Holiday (04-01-11)

Happy New Year 2011 ,Everybody!

(31-12-10) I date with my lovely frens ^^
We went to TM. We bought a lot of books,prepare for PMR...
We ate Pizza, ate KFC, visiting gift shops, etc..
We r very happy ^^
At nite, my sister went to a New Year party with frens.
I just stay infront the computer ply Twitter n sent wishes for my frens & family (via fb).
Time flies... ... Time wont wait for us...
A New Year, New Hope , New Wish... Hope everybody's wishes will come true ~

(03-01-11) Finally, is time to back to school...
The first day I went to morning class..I felt nervous n scary~
But, it's quite nice ^^
Form3... Is an important year...PMR is waiting for us..
This is my second time to participate in important examination~I must do my best!
With the help of extra-curricular tuition, I am even more confident...
Fighting!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3