페이지

일요일, 12월 26, 2010

My Holiday -My Birthday

Last Wednesday was my birthday.생일축하해!!

Was my fren-Ashwini birthday too! We are same birthday .

Thanks for sir gave us a cake, I was surprised.
Although she had told me that sir would helps us to celebrate...
I felt embarrassed...after all.. that day was the first time I went there for tuition.. was the first time I met the Sir...
Thx ya!

I had a birthday party . 9 friend were attending...
They gave me many gift, I'm deeply moved..haha..xDD

Kar Shi n Chuen Zhe gave me jewelry box.
YingChyi gave me a 'Patrick' doll.
SaitLing gave me a cute dog doll.
PowChee n KitXuan gave me piggybank.
ZanSen gave me a bulldog doll.

Thanks for the gifts! ^^

My parents also gave me ang pow for me to buy my favorite things myself.
Erm... Thanks everyone too.. Thanks for wishing me on Facebook n SMS... ^^
Although....******* but sometimes....I like to have one...my favorite n special one......
I look forward to the things to appear~ :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3