페이지

화요일, 12월 14, 2010

My Holiday- Holiday wishes -101214-

My holiday...
I hope I can do many things during this holiday...
For example.
-Take some course to improve my Korean & English so that I won't become stupid.
-Travel, I hope can travel while during holiday with my family.
-Tuition.
-KL for shopping or sing K

I thought this holiday will be very busy, funny, joyful, happy...etc...
But... all r opposite...
I'm very boring, disappointed, unhappy, depressed...etc...

Things that I everyday did..
For example.
-PPS
-Facebook
-Twitter
-KBS
-Eat
-Sleep
-Lie on the bed

Mostly r using laptop , internet, phone...
huhhhmmm...~~omg...
Nothing I can do except this kind of things??
Ya...really...I know ,Although we went to Genting, KL... I already felt very surprised n thankful~..
But... some of that I hope... is very easy~
I just wan to improve! Improve...
haixx....

I said I want to cycle but they say dangerous.
I said I want to take train to KL but they r considering n worry..
I said I hope I can meet my cousins when my birthday...
Can? hhmmm....

Start school... 20++ days to go...
What should I do to let this bored holiday become meaningful?
What should I dO?
Who can tell me?
Because of transportation ,..everything I cant do~
I duno wan who can let me censure...

If I watch finish''穿透屋顶的highkick'' ady...(ep126) I'm watching ep110
what should I do huh?
I'm still waiting for their answer...
Now continuing my bored holiday life...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3