페이지

일요일, 12월 26, 2010

My Holiday -Merry Christmas

We wish you a Merry Christmas,
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
and
a Happy New Year!!
★Merry Christmas!☆
Christmas!! I like Christmas!
Christmas eve...I spent that day with my frens...
We count-down ,drank champagne, hide paper to exchange christmas gifts, games, wrote Christmas wishes....etc.
I'm very happy...
My Christmas gift is a pair of glass! quite nice n cute .
After I went back home...
My sis n I drank champagne n we celebrated Christmas! haha


My Christmas wishes is
-I hope I can meet my IDOLS as fast as possible!
-I hope I can collect all my IDOLS albums!
-I hope I have Ipad n new laptop.
-I hope next year I can get good result on PMR.
-I hope trouble things all get away from me.~

How about your christmas wishes?
May your christmas wishes come true^^ & Hope my wishes will come true also !

God Bless...^^

☆★ Merry Chritsmas  ☆★

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3