페이지

목요일, 7월 15, 2010

My Sick life~ T^T

Last week I did'nt go to school because I'm nt feeling well...
At first, I doesnt knw I'm sick..just feel gt a litterbit nt feeling well ...
I suddenly get fever at the first day mid-nite. Dad n mom take care of me, help me to test temperature, change a long pajamas, wipe up n down to wipe out the heat, n etc...
I was thankful for their help...
Then, of course my sick stil nt recover yet...
I was get better day by day... but sometimes my temperature will increased also.
I probably went to clicnic everyday. Just because my temperature will increased then decreased... dad n mom were worried my sick will become serious n get other effect...
Luckily, doctor doesnt say I get wat effect n just a normal virus fever...
After a week, I almost recover but still got some red red spots seem like measles on my hand n leg.
But I'm recover now.... I feel happy ,finally I can go bck to school n meet my frens...n
I get out of BoRiNg~ hahahhaha.... hav to thanks
Daddy n Mummy again ~ ^^

(My Mood: Sick & unhappy )

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3