페이지

토요일, 7월 31, 2010

Labrador retriever (Gorden & Money)...

Tonite, after ate dinner (steamboat )with my fren,
We go to Sait Ling's house. ( for me: I just go to ply with Money)
It's a Labrador Retriever too.. same with my Gorden ^^
When Money still was a puppy...

When Money zai grow big ^^


KarShi,Sait Ling n me were plying with Money happily just nw...
Other frens got a litterbit scare of Money.. so they doesn't ply with Money.
When I saw Money zai, I think of my Gorden ...
Suddenly miss my Gorden so much...
It same like Gorden...
Naughty, Active, like to eat &.... :')
I didn't see Gorden anymore since 21 December 2008......
...Now Gorden is 2 years 5 month old....
2 years ago.......
Where is my Gorden nw?
Does Gorden live well everyday?
Does Gorden still remember us?
I doesn't..know...
Just nw, when I'm plying with Money...,
I hope Gorden is waiting for me at home...
I hope every evening we can jogging together...
This dream will Certainly Not realized anymore......

(My Mood: Sad)

댓글 1개:

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3