페이지

화요일, 9월 29, 2015

Why I needa face these...

What made me sad was....
I typed quite alot of words in my text and replied him...
he replied me 'oh i see haha '
I know that text has got nothing for others to reply... but that replied message was making people upset.

Next ,was friendship problem.  Skyping with each other discussing work, after 5 sentences sure something irrelevant pop up. Then they started to talk about that...
This really did make me mad. They should talk about those after we finishing our discussion work.
There's plenty of work to submit tomorrow... stop procrastinating .
Somemore....there's some friends who already do not understand what I meant and felt.
This is really frustrating. I said 1 she will be like forever thinking that Im actually talking about 2...
Then after this situation, another one will start to ask us stop arguing . The problem is we are not even arguing. ==
duhhh
I'm kind of fed up of this uni life.......

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3