페이지

토요일, 9월 19, 2015

Deep feelin'

It had been monthsss since I last update my blog.
I didn't know why almost everytime I update, I start off with ' it had been ...... since ...'
But indeed, I 'visit' here occasionally ... not even 'often' ..
I did have lots of thinking.. and I did wanted to visit here often but sometimes just... got not time for me to do so..
or just feeling lazy.
But... I do have the habits of writing diary, calendar.. stuff like that.
So ..maybe I just a little transfer? ~~~~
Alright..well.. it must be something brought me here.
that 's.....
Let's talk.... about it..

About friends around me.
I made some genuinely good friends when I worked at part time job as a helping crew during my sem break.
They're really kind people.
Even though we just met them not long ago..but they're willing to help us out and always be there for us 24/7 ... (still, because I can't predict what will happen in the future..)
So far, they helped me alot, I couldn't remember how many times, just alot.
...on... whatever things they can do ..(e.g. relationship, friendship, assignment, food cravings... )
They are good in comforting people (I think they might not knowing this .. =) ...
They always able to make us laugh...no matter when we're feeling down, sad , emo or even angry...
They also never blame me for what I've done.(I'm not sure whether they blame me without me knowing it..... keke)
 For instant,  I used to hoping to find someone who can accompany me when I couldn't sleep at night... fortunately one or two of them always online when I need someone, then we started our conversation.... till late night... or even till morning...
The next day, not blaming but heart warming text will come first... :')
Another thing was...whenever I found something odd , or anything bad or sad happened.
After telling them, they will start to find out solution....
They're really kind and great listeners. Each one of them... :)
And.... my seniors...
Some of them are kind, ya... so far.. I can see only 'some' ..
I'm not sure...  since I didn't really mix around with seniors.. but it's not like I dislike them or bla..
I'm just not so ...fangirl them.. lol
okay..
so... one of my senior is really kind too..
Even when my closest friend didn't care about how am I doing...he did contact me..
Comforted me , saying that after recovering , let's go to watch movie, let's go hunt for food...
It's unbelievable, at first. Since I'm really.. not so close with them...
But yay, thanks :) at least I smiled after reading at their messages when I feeling extremely boring and helpless ...
What a group of warm hearted guys.
Thank God for letting me having them as friends.

So far, I still can't imagine life without them. (haha,  maybe a little exaggerate..)
It will be boring, helpless... (this is truth)
I hope only good things will happen on them and happiness surround them always.
I sincerely wish they will have great future ahead.... =)


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3