페이지

월요일, 9월 15, 2014

I've my parents!

I called my parents by skype just now , just wanna tell them everything and I need someone who listen to me....
I cried automatically once I complaint about how tired I was during this whole day to my mum..
but after I cried and chat with her , I felt better... I'm not feeling tired anymore..
They're indeed my 'energize potion' (?) hahhahaha

Seriously, as what mum had told me... I really need to enjoy my life here ... D-Day-4.. 4 days later I'm going back...
I don't know what feeling it will be.... 
the country where I always dream to stay in... I'm going to say bye to my student life in Seoul...
I miss my family until I forgot how much I love Korea..
                                 and how can I imagine how much I gonna miss here..
I'm not going to have this student life here anymore.... the dorm...the class... 
   friends... the scenery...
the feel...
 the people here... the daily language....the food...
 the lifestyle.... the weather...the places
.the season.... 
the cafes... 
 more and more..............
.....................
........
.......ya.... 
I gonna miss them alot alot...... 
alot....
more than I can say....




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3