페이지

월요일, 9월 08, 2014

About my favorite friend

Last Tuesday went to Everland with one of my favorite Japanese friend -Ayako. 
We had lots of fun and that will be our beautiful memories.
She is a kind ,humble,understanding and friendly person, I still remember on the first day we met each other, she was the one who started to talk to me first. (since I don't usually be the one who talk first because I'm timid!) 
She's not 90's (but who cares~ as long as we feel comfortable with each other, we can be good friends!) She looks younger than her age, seriously. She didn't act like wanting the whole class to respect her since she is the eldest among us, she doesn't really care bout ages , she is kind to each one of us. so I guess these're the reasons that everyone likes her, included me. 
She told me to get the first place in the class and believe me that I can do it. 
She supported me a lot and giving me lots of opinions. 
Seriously, after this, I don't know when are we going to meet again...
but she promised me that if she plan to go for a trip in my country, she will let me know and visit me. ( wishing the day can come faster) 


random selca

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3