페이지

화요일, 6월 18, 2013

Today's thought

I'm afraid... day by day... time flies... time passing by everyone without let us knowing ...
It's June right now.... 19 of June...
2 months later gonna sit for trial exam... and soon SPM ...
I worried of my studies... and worried of my life.... and ...same to my parent's ...
Sometimes I did feel..happy because 6 months to go ... 
I can finally throw my uniform away...and finally I can say GoodBye to my secondary school....
How cruel... 
But.. on another hand... I am worrying about my life without my parents once I step into new stage of life..that is my college life in a booming city- KL. 
I can't imagine how am I going to live without them....
They are my everything... I can do nothing without them... 
I need mum's hug before I go to bed... I need dad's concerned , caring and guiding.. 
Everytime during my 'hard' time -sitting for exam... my daddy mummy would be very worried about me and stressed...
When I cried because I got no enough time to study , daddy would ask me to go to bed earlier... stop revising and it's doesn't matter if I score or not... mummy would lend me her shoulder and she would prepared drinks like honey...hot milk..hot milo for me when I was revising... I'm touched... 
One silent night..as I was revising.. I asked mummy to stay beside me when I was revising... 
She came into my room and accompanied me...she even slept with me that night... Im so shocked and touched ... I really don't want to disappoint them ...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3