페이지

화요일, 6월 18, 2013

The hero in my heart


My hero is my life...that's my dad.
My dad makes me born to be a human in order to see this wonderful world.
He gave me everything I need without any trace of blame.
He sacrificed everything without any trace of regret. 
He is my source of inspiration. 
He is my hero not only because of who he is... but what he did.
He always look for the best... he did everything very well until no one knows what he can't.
 He gave me and everyone else the benefit of the doubt.  He not treated everyone with respect as he won't respect people who didn't respect him too...
Right from the time I was a child to today, his qualities of kindness, empathy, generosity and compassion have had a deep impact on my life. 
He protect me with love and care. 
I didn't know why my dad would know everything.. but when I couldn't understand some particular stuff, words, sentences, maths, physics... he can answer me very well..
He is my best teacher, my best coach , my best friend, my best artist ,my best tutor,  my best hero in my life!
Even though sometimes he did angry of me... scolded me... 
But I know... his love... was the starting point.   I know that he loves me
more than the other and he never hates me when he was angry.
I feel like I'm the luckiest human is the world because I have my dad! 
I am lucky to have him as my father. I love you! 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3