페이지

일요일, 12월 18, 2011

When is my turn?

Haha! I scolded my sister when she said ''when is my turn''
but...I feel the same with her...
When is my turn actually??
I'm still waiting for that day... ...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

3 days to go...GOD...
I feel nervous and curious?
Yes... that day is my Birthday too ^_____^ haha!
I hope my PMR result is a pretty Birthday present for me... =)

After we get our result... we will start our busy school life...
Register for tuition class... prepare for school... and many things!
Honestly, I had bought my new school bag , new pencil case, and stationery ..xD haha!
Am I too excited ? xD

I will face the truth...
New form 4 life...
Hwaiting!! \\^_______^//
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3