페이지

화요일, 12월 20, 2011

I feel that...

First...
I felt that... I don't know what topic are you guys talking about recently...
Confusing...
Feel like can't mix with you guys anymore...
I know, recently I less join with you guys ...
And from 23rd Dec , I will not at home, not at SR....
so, I really don't know that whether I can attend to the bbq party?
Sound so fun~

Second...
My sister felt that she doesn't want to leave SR.... and transfer to Kl for education...
She doesn't wanna leave Daddy and mummy...
She said she can't always 'yam cha' with daddy mummy at night already... just like now...

I feel...
ya.... Is time to face this kind of things...
We grew up... we have to do everything ourself...
No need daddy mummy prepare for us...
But, we had been used to it...

I don't know how to face it...
When it's my turn to leave here...
I may feel stress ...
I feel like... I am the only one who can take care of them and make them happy after my brother and sister transfer to KL for education...
because......
...
I am the youngest...

So...
What feeling should I have when my turn to leave??
I can't imagine it...
But,
I know we have no way to choose anymore...
we have to think about our future right?
Education......education...

I hope daddy mummy won't worry about us so much ...
Be happy...

I think this the best way...
so I won't feel stress anymore....

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3