페이지

화요일, 11월 15, 2011

My Life after the war -PMR.

Long time didn't update my blog...
too busy?
or
too lazy?
You guess! LOL! =D

Last two days, I went to KL with my friends!
And.. we met 3 friends in KL. =))
Watched Paranormal Activity 3...
I came out alone after 40 minutes like that .. ><
It's so scary and I felt I can't breath in the cinema.. LOL...

I tried to meet my friend but he didn't saw my message... ==
I just walked alone and looked around with dumbfounded expression... @@

We were so hungry after their movie ended.
We searched for a suitable restaurant for so long... xD
~~............ time flies......
At the end,6 of us went to a Chinese Restaurant, 3 of them went to food court? ^^lll
I was too hungry and I felt almost faint... so scary feelings.... @@

We celebrated Chris and SaitLing 's birthday at the Chinese Restaurant after we had gathered.
Tiramisu cake from Secret Recipe. Delicious! We enjoyed the cake very much =DD
After window shopping with YingChyi and Bingsley, all of us gathered again in the Coffee Bean shop.
Time flies.. ...especially during HaPpY moment.
Was Time to say goodbye...

I hope we can always gather together , watch movie together =D
But... please don't choose horror movie again .. ^^lll


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3