페이지

금요일, 11월 18, 2011

1 word can describe my mood

-.-.-.-.-.-B`O`R`I`N`G-.-.-.-.-

The real Holiday had started...
But I don't feel like very happy or exciting like other children...
Because I had started my Holiday life since last month...
Since the last day of PMR...

I don't want to stay at home everyday...
I must use this time to do something meaningful..
Taking advantage of this opportunity to do what I like to do...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you so much,my dearest friends!
Spent the time with you guys felt very delighted! =D

I'm waiting to sing K and barbecue with my friends!
Let's plan boys and girls! =D
From my opinion...
I wish we can have more fun together during this holiday..
because.. I think...
Everyone gonna become busy after school starts..right?
so...
Let's let this holiday become more meaningful and memorable ! =D
It's only my opinion...
well... just put it as ...
My Holiday Wishes! =D ♥♥


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3