페이지

목요일, 9월 16, 2010

Goodbye

Nw 2:22a.m.
Eddy,Yurika n Freida r sleeping...
I'm still online here to share my mood.
Is time to left here....
Today, later i will go bck home...
This week I'm happy n enjoy.
hmm... but sometimes dont knw sad or happy...
I'm always like this, whn get along together a few days...
thn I will feel like dun wan to leave or other....
nw...is last nite stay here in this holiday....
time pass so fast.... T^T
I always dun like to say goodbye...
It is so comfortable here~
so feel like dun wan to leave?
I like the swimiming pool, i like the view.... i like all the things here..
Nw i think bck to these days wat we did... it was really fun n happy moment....^^
I hope next holiday I will come here to spend my holiday again...
Thx alot~ <3

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3