페이지

금요일, 9월 24, 2010

Diary

[yawn] I feel got abit of sleepy now...
Tomoro will be a busy day...
Now i'll introduce my agenda of tomoro>>
  • 10:a.m-wake up.
  • 11:30a.m-Tuition.
  • 1:30p.m-Come bck home n take a rest.
  • 3:00p.m-My fren will come to my house n both of us will go to another fren's house.
  • 5:30p.m-Walk to chinese school for Mooncake Festival Nite with frens.
I am nt sure what time we come bck.
That's all my agenda for tomoro...
Do u think it's busy ? or just easy job?
For me...hmmm..got abit busy..because..not time to Fb or Sdo or PPs infront of laptop....
I only got 1:30 hrs can online...
Now 3:13a.m...
I'm still nt yet sleep n plying fb n sharing my blog now...
Say the truth... actually I feel sleepy n tired now...
but I am not willing to sleep now... haha~
Just now ply Sdo with Serene.L...
But laptop suddenly disconnect whn I'm choosing Sdo cloth...~omg..
skip~~
Ah! I got somethings wanna share to u guys~
This week Y.G n Epop got free give Super Junior n SHINee poster!
Because of these... I bought it all already..^^
N thn..Massive n Yinhoo also got their thing~
Got DongHae cute animation key chain, TVXQ key chain, SHINee key chain, SJ sticker, SJ fan, n many many!!
HaPpY! I bought some too~ ^^
I stil got alot of FT Island collection!
I will keep it all... n I will take photo soon~ ^<
Hav to sleep n rest now...
Hope panda eyes wont come out ^^
Tata~ GoodNite [<3]

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3