페이지

수요일, 1월 07, 2015

Relief

Because of One tiny stuff, (kinda) huge argument occurred between me and my sis .
Well. nothing much to say in detail about that . that's over.

Sitting in the area infront of the house... mum and dad were sitting there listening to my story.
(I don't wanna talk much about it here )
They both gave opinions on what I've told, and taught me how to become stronger .
My dad didn't scold me even though I talked in the 'stupid' way...
which means talking and crying both doing at the same time...
why did I felt this? because last time when I was younger, he did scold me when I complained and cried ,both doing at the same time.
Last time, he scolded about anything that he thought was wrong.
I felt that my dad changed alot since I came back from Korea, the way he talk and express ...
Maybe it's because all of us are 'big' enough, we're grown..
I'm so glad that both of them listened to me till the end.
It's my first time talking that much about of my feeling infront of both of them.
Since I used to tell my mum , only. I told my mum everything about what I felt and worried.
It's good to have both of them sitting by my side listening to me.
Thank God for giving me both of them..who standing by my side always.
After talking with them, I only realized that, ........ (forgive me for not sharing)

I'll try to become stronger...
Thanks my mama n papa.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3