페이지

금요일, 11월 22, 2013

Life as a candidates

6th of Nov, I've sit for the first paper of Spm...
till now... 6 down and 4 more to go...
time flies... No word can describe how fast is it.. 1 second..2 seconds....3 seconds...
Im graduated ... not a high school girl anymore.. not a secondary school girl anymore..
Gonna leave my school ... 
last 4 days ...wearing my school uniform...
the last 4 times... 
I dont think Im gonna miss it..
the only things I will miss about my secondary school life... are... 
the moment I used to sit in a bus alone...
the way I used to walk back from school... 
my window seat in the class, that's my wonderful lil' world in the school...
sunlight always breaks through the window..to my face...and I felt the heat, indeed.. but I refused to cover them by newspaper..always...because I love it..
whenever it's rainy day, I can feel the cooling breeze...the wind blow through my hair, and it got messy.. but it's okay..because I love it..
I'm gonna take a photo of my seat... I promise... 
but I don't know whether it will success or not... 
because now we're still sitting for exam...
some other student are still using our classroom.... 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3