페이지

토요일, 5월 18, 2013

Is time to share..

Long time didn't update my blog... It had been months since I last visited my blog...
My Mid-term examination finally come to the end.. left 1 paper..that's History paper1...
I didn't want to bother about it as I got no more mood to struggle...for it...=)

Tomorrow... me and my family gonna pay my brother a visit..and help him out to clean his house.. ? maybe...x) 
I gonna swim with my sister at his condo! hurrrraaaay!!
I think it's almost one year since I last swim.. TT


How are you recently?
Seriously... we had been ...1 year + didn't meet..  everything had come to the end... there's no more hope... 
Im so curious and I wonder... did you think about the past? 
Did you miss them? .... not even a little bit ? 
I did... ...a lot...
It's really hard to forget someone..
even though it's not about love...
But I did feel that... hurt ? maybe? 
just..I did feel that ....when you are really hoping to meet someone.... 
by the moment you knew that.. it won't be any chance for us to meet... anymore...
that feeling is..really... indescribable.... 
Our relationship is getting far and far day by day...since you had left... 
Our bond had disappear ...
I know that... in the future... 
if... I mean if...
one day we meet up by the street ....
you brush pass me by the walkway....
we won't know each other....
I believe that...
and It's really an extremely sad case... 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3