페이지

일요일, 11월 25, 2012

Today's Diary

It's a very cold....and silent night...
What I can hear... is just my crying voice and breathing sound.
My heart is totally breaking... had been long time I didn't cried this hard... until my lungs are painful..
I'm so disappointed w/ them ,,,
Is this the disadvantage being the youngest in the house? 

Everyone were all blaming complaning grumbling ...never think about my feeling at all..
Do you guys think.... the youngest have to bear all those things? 
I'm that kind of person... I won't admit if I didnt do anything wrong and I won't keep quiet if you're wrong.
So,
You're selfish! not me... I can be considerate .
But once I do sacrifice , who else care about it? 
If I had made a firm resolution , I won't change my mind and hate to change it! 
but I don't know why I always been forced to sacrifice my thing...Is that call selfish?? ask yourself.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3