페이지

금요일, 7월 27, 2012

My criteria of my life partner

About my criteria of my life partner ..uh huh...
You must be curious why this kind of heading will appear in my blog.
Well, this is because, my teacher,Pn Sharifah, she called us to do a English Brochure with the headings, 
i ) My Interesting Characteristics.
ii ) My Criteria of my life partner.
iii ) The benefits of being my friends.
So...that's why...
Hmm... 
About life partner...
I didn't really think about it before...
Just quite of the time my friends asked me to share about this..

iii) 
First, he must be taller than me and elder than me. 
He must have a pair of attractive smiling eyes. He must be not a doctor, actually yea... I don't like my future husband is a doctor... why? hmm... maybe... he won't have much free time to spend at home or with me.. 
Moreover, he likes photography and dogs, just like me. because, we can capture many photos of us as memories...and I like to keep many photos albums ..also, we can bring our dogs for a walk everyday. He's not a sensitive person and don't like to tell jokes, according to this statement.. I don't like someone that tell too much jokes as I will take it as not serious, I won't know when he is serious and when is trying to make jokes. Most important is I hate it when someone tell jokes when I am sad or angry.  Next, he is a cold and ardent person , responsible and charming person. He cares and understand me, can cheer me up and make me smile when I'm upset. According to cold and ardent person, he's like...being nice with me but quite cool to others...but still friendly of course, I just don't like over friendly person. Lastly, he must know what I like and dislike. 

I think.. that's all for this heading... 
That's all in my mind in this particular time. 
Maybe in the future I will change my mind..I can't make sure about this.

Will continue ii) and i) soon.. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3