페이지

월요일, 3월 14, 2011

14 March, 2011

This year...
I really learned a lot...
I did many first time...
example: build camp, ride fren's motorbike, ...
really felt learned a lot...
I also learned to bear n don't easy to get angry ...
I felt all of us grown up... xD
Time flies...
March is going to end...
Really feel worry...
time flies...
really fast...
Please be happy everyday... ^^

Today we went to estate to do our project.
We decided to take photo n also visit estate...
We walked around... turn around there...
The first time , I went to estate...
Feel strange ..but it's a nice place..
Comfortable if you live there...
Although difficult to buy things...
We took many photos for project ..
we also took many photos with frens...
very happy n funny..
we felt very enjoyable...
Nice place...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3