페이지

금요일, 2월 18, 2011

Share Share !

hmm...
Hi,everyone !
:(
I'm been busy resently...
I have no extra time to watch pps d...
Almost a week I didn't watch Korean drama.
Erm... Recently I hav many sets of drama to watch..

Firstly,
-My Princess.
I watch until ep13 ...
This drama is fun n nice!
Sometimes really touch :')
The actors r handsome n the actress r pretty! cute story ^^ I like it.



Second..
-Secret Garden
I duno much for this drama.
I only know that it is very fun n nice also . ^^
will watch this after that !



Besides,
-Paradise Ranch
wow! This is a new drama.
Max has taken this drama also!
That's why i wanna watch it ><
n because of this drama really nice n has very nice view!
^^


Then,
-DreamHigh
I know this drama from kbs world.
It's about school life .
2pm taken this drama too!
hhaha!! watch watch!


yeah!!
I must watch all this !!
hahahaha...
erm...
a SAD thing is...
exam is around the corner...
Next Tuesday!!
o no..
I'm still watching Korean drama !!
waahaha... whatever la..
I will also do my revision when I'm FREE only..xDD
..hehhe...Enjoy ur day ^^

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3