페이지

금요일, 10월 08, 2010

Final Exam is coming soon~ 22/10/10

Final exam is coming soon~
Hav u prepare?
I'm just starting to do revision...
left 13 days...
oh no~ I think it's not enough time to revise all subject~
Haiz~.......
I must do my best!!
Just now I revised Math~ the format so difficult to keep in my mind!
I cant remember it all...
hmm...still got alot of subject hav to memorize...
for example: History ,Geography, Science, KH, etc.
4 of these r most difficult to memorize~
Hope I can memorize them as much as possible~
I thought later I will continue to revise...
but~
I feel sleepy now...today I'm very tired ... '.-
I almost sleepy in the class this afternoon~
I really tired...~ haiz....
so...what can I do now?still wanna continue??
or Sleep...zzz xD
uh huh.... I'll do revision tomorow...
Yeah! Hwaiting!!!
Bye! GoodNite n sleep tight~ ^^

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

pointer

Pink Wing Pointer>

mp3